The (North) American Report: Obama’s Lessons from the North
President Obama made his first visit to a foreign country today and as was the tradition until our last President, he went to Canada. I know some of you just refer to it as America’s helmet, but our fate is tied to yours – and with that in mind here is what President Obama must always keep in mind about the True North:
- -We can take Grand Forks any time we want.
- -Pamela Anderson may or may not be a secret agent who will lead a Canadian take over of the US. (Seriously who would your soldiers listen to, their general or Pam topless?)
- -If you go all isolationist we’ll stop the laughter. Can you name a comedian who isn’t Canadian? Wrong. Jeff Foxworthy is from Newfoundland.
- -Global warming won’t defeat us it will only make us angry.
- -We’re glad you can’t name all the provinces, it makes it easier for us to hide.
- -How do you get a 100 drunk Canadians out of the pool? Say, “Hey Canadians out of the pool.”
- -Not only is our beer stronger than yours our deer are stronger than yours.
- -High sticking isn’t just a major penalty it is a way of life.
– Renny MacKay